- What kind of pets do you allow? Do you permit exotic pets?
We allow small pets (under 40 lbs) with a $300 pet fee and $30/month pet rent. Cats, dogs, birds, lizards and fish are all fine. We have some breed restrictions for dogs, so no Dobermans, pit bulls, bull dogs, or Rottweilers, or dominant mixes thereof, even if they’re under 40 lbs.
- How many pets may I have?
The Mark One allows up to 40lbs of pets in an apartment, and city regulations limit a household to three (3) pets.
- Are there any deposits, special fees, or monthly charges to have a pet?
There is a $300 pet fee per pet, and $30 per pet per month pet rent.
- Is my security deposit totally refundable?
Security deposits are fully refundable, minus any charges due at move out.
- If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?
We allow lease breaking with a fee equal to two months rent, submittal of a 30-day notice and payment of rent through that 30-day notice.
- What utilities are included in my lease?
Included utilities are water, sewer and trash.
- How long is the term of the lease?
Quoted prices are for a 12-month lease. 6-month leases are available for a $75 monthly surcharge. Month-to-month leases are available for a $150 monthly surcharge.
- Do you accept leases for short terms?
We do accept short term leases. See above.
- If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
Repairs can be reported in person, in writing or by telephone to the leasing office of the Mark One apartments. There is also an after hours emergency pager.
- When is my rent payment due?
Your rent payment is due on the day of the month you first moved in.
- What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?
You are liable for late charges on the third day after your rent was due. Late charges are retroactively applied back to the day your rent was due.
- Will you accept electronic payments from my bank?
We do not accept electronic payments from banks.
- Is there a place where I can pay my rent after office hours?
There is a mail slot in the leasing office you can drop your rent through after hours.
- There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
Short term guests are permitted by the lease.
- Do you have reserved parking?
The Mark One does not have assigned parking. However, there is an underground garage accessible only to residents.
- I have a motorcycle, where can I park it?
Motorcycles may be parked in any resident parking space a car may be parked in.
- My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive?
The office should be notified of any visitor who will be staying longer than five days.
- Can I install my satellite dish at my apartment?
Unfortunately, the construction of the building is such that satellite dishes are unfeasible. However, we are wired for Cox Cable.
- Do you have cable services?
We are wired for Cox Cable.
- Will you accept my delivery packages for me?
The office will accept delivery packages for residents. When we get a package for you, we will give you a phone call to let you know.